Thursday, July 16, 2009

More on Farm Life

Some other things I've found to keep me busy on the farm are bugs. They are glad I'm there so they have something to bite and I'm glad they're there so I have something to look at when I'm outside. One day when I was going to get the mail with mom we found this cute little caterpillar. We put it on a leaf so I could carry it with us on our way to the mailbox. I've also kept busy by playing with my cousin Ashley. I bet you city folk don't get to swim in a pool like this in your yard.

After playing in the pool we got to play with the hose. I controlled the hose, and Ashley brought me things to fill. It was a lot of fun!

I would've had pictures of me helping Daddy with wheat harvest, but unfortunately I had to go on vacation. So while Daddy was staying up late driving trucks and a combine, I was busy getting rid of all my bug bites, swimming, swinging, playing with my other cousins and seriously eating ice cream.

No comments: