No, I'm not going to sell my brother, even though he does take attention away from me. I'm just doing some marketing for some friends who make some really neat things. My mom was worried that she might forget Wyatt's name, so she took this picture of him with these great items.

You can see from the picture that Wyatt now also has a taggie. It is so soft! I can't sleep without mine and as you can see it's just slightly more worn than his.

The person who made our taggies also made Wyatt that big blankie. I think he'll love the silky ribbon on the side and the super soft material.
Now someone else made the shirt Wyatt's wearing in the picture. It's pretty cool too, don't you think? If you can't tell it's funky materials cut out to make the letters of his name and then hand stitched onto a onesie.
If you're interested in any of these things, talk to my mom and she'll hook you up!
No comments:
Post a Comment