Thursday, July 23, 2009

Brother Update

I know you've been dying for an update on my brother, so here are some pictures.

This is his first girlfriend, Megan. She's actually too old for him but would make a fun wife for someone. Let me know if you're interested.
This is how well he held his head up a couple of weeks ago. He's better at it now. He doesn't cry about his tummy time like I did.
This is his exactly 2 month picture.
See that little smile and those blue eyes?
Still blue!
These boys are 6 weeks apart. Tyler is 2 weeks and Wyatt is 8 weeks. Tyler was 10 pounds when he was born if that gives you an idea of Wyatt's size.

Speaking of Wyatt's size - We went to the doctor this week. Other than that we both had to get shots it was a good time. Sometime I'll have to tell you about my toes that the doctor inspected. For now, I'll just tell you our new dimensions.

Wyatt

13 pounds 3 ounces - 75% (over 3 pounds bigger than I was at 2 months)

24 3/4 inches long - 97%!

Me

23.9 pounds - 10-25%

33 1/4 inches - 25-50%

No comments: