Monday, July 6, 2009

Farming



I haven't put much footage on lately, so thought I'd give you a little, even though it's not the greatest. I just wanted to show you how I got to drive, how I know what corn is, and how dirty a farm pick up is. As you can see, Wyatt didn't seem to care much about our first trip into the corn field. For anyone concerned about our seatbelts, we weren't on the road so I guess it's okay that we weren't buckled up. Here are other pictures from our visit to the corn. It's not the best picture of my brother, but it gives you a little taste of his version of a smile.



Not only have I gotten to drive daddy's farm pick up, I've also already got to help him drive a tractor and lawn mower and honk the horn on the semi. I was very scared of the tractor and lawn mower at first but as Pops says, "Do the thing you fear the most and death of fear is sure."


2 comments:

Brooke said...

This is pretty precious.... A fitting song too!

The Runner's Sole said...

good stuff, keep it coming :-)