Friday, April 16, 2010

Quiz

You weren't into guessing on my last guessing game. Maybe it was too hard, but I'm still not sure if I want to tell you the answer since no one guessed. I'll keep thinking about it. Maybe it will depend on how much you guess on this quiz. This is the name-that-track-from-my-driveway quiz. We took all these pictures last night, and it rained on Tuesday. All that means is that our driveway has been really busy the last two days.

1. 

 2.

3. (I mess these up every time we walk to the mailbox.)

4. (Do you think this is the same as 2?)

5. 

6. 

7. 

8.

3 comments:

Our family said...

Deer, rabbit, ant, raccoon, large bird(?), tractor, car, tractor

These are just city girl guesses. I tried to enlist the help of Papa Williams but he hasn't responded so these are my best guesses.

Our family said...

Actually I am changing my rabbit guess to cat/dog

Anonymous said...

I like this little game! deer, coyote, ant, raccoon, wild turkey, tractor, car, maybe a shoe print in the tractor print on the last one???

Renae