Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Another Prize

Did you see my Aunt Renae and Cousin Erik came up with some great new guesses on The Quiz? Because of their hard work, you all get another prize - a concert I recorded during lunch today! Yes I am in my pajamas if you're wondering. They're still my clothing of choice.

I'll start with my poorest performance. I sing better to this one in the car with daddy, but my best line is always "Hey little girly with your blue jeans so tight."
"The Dinosaur Song" (Cadillac Ranch by the Nitty Gritty Dirt Band)



In Right Out Right


The Lord's Army


His Banner Over Me


The Finale - Isn't He Wonderful


 

2 comments:

Tracey Marie said...

She does such a great job! What a cutie!!
Tracey

Anonymous said...

What a nice prize! I think you're a star in the making! Now if Wyatt can learn how to play the drums...you'll be good to go.

Renae