My cousin Erik was brave enough to take my quiz. I guess the rest of you must not care to tell me what you think walks in my driveway. That's ok. I'll try not to whine about that since I have plenty of things that already make me whine.
Here's what he said in case you don't want to go read his answers.
1. Deer - Correct!
2. Cat/Dog - I really don't know. We need more guessers on that one.
3. Ant - Correct!
4. Racoon - Correct - we think!
5. Large bird - Correct - any one know what large bird?
6. Tractor - Correct!
7. Car - Correct!
8. Tractor - yes but there's actually another print in the tractor print.
Because Erik was so brave to answer, I'm going to give you all a prize. It's these cute pictures of Wyatt after a bath.
Monday, April 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
That's a good prize! I would say there is a 'daddy' in the last tractor picture.
Post a Comment