Thursday, September 4, 2008

I'm Not a Baby Anymore

I came down with a fever this week from my shots last week. I got to stay home with mom an extra day and one day dad stayed home with me. I don't have a fever anymore, but I'm still kind of a crab. I want to show you some pictures of how I'm a little girl now.

In this picture, you see me drinking my favorite thing, milk, and wearing my brand new tennis shoes! Here I am climbing up on my Dora car. I stood right after this but my parents didn't take a picture because they were putting me back on the ground. See how long my hair is too. My dad likes it when it's all messy like this.
Here I am demonstrating how I like to eat plums just like big people do.

Notice my cute cherry outfit and one of my favorite toys, my puppy. I give him hugs just like I give my babies hugs.

Another thing I am doing now that big girls do is climbing the stairs at the park by putting both of my hands on the railing. I figured this out all by myself too. I don't crawl up them anymore!

That's all for now!

- Elliana -