Monday, September 29, 2008

Hairstyles

Here is a look at some of my current hairstyles. My mom hasn't put me in those knobby pigtails since that football game, thankfully, so I don't have a picture of that.

Here is a common style - one clip pulled to the side - but I take this out all the time, so we haven't been doing it this way often. You can also see in the picture that I help my mom unload the dishwasher. I really don't like it when she tells me they're dirty, and I can't take them out!


Here you see another common style - 2 clips pulled straight back - I'm getting better about taking this out, but mom still mainly picks this style for me for most days. You can also see from this picture that I'm learning to play the guitar.

Here is the hair in the eyes look. I don't mind it at all, but they don't let me keep it this way.

Here is what happens when Dad does my hair. Thankfully it doesn't stay this way when it dries.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

So cute!!! I really like the one clip back but I bet she likes to take that down! She is getting so big. :)