I just went to the doctor this morning for my 12 month well check. I was really happy there until they started taking blood from my finger. The silly nurse didn’t understand why I didn’t want to hold my hand still for her. Duh! Then she gave me 3 shots in my legs. All the poking really hurt my feelings and took me a little while to recover. It actually wore me out so bad I fell asleep on the short walk home. I go back in 3 months for another check up, and in 2 weeks I go to another doctor for my plugged tear duct. Here are my latest specs if you’re interested.
Height: 29 ¼ inches - 50-75 percentile
Weight: 18 pounds 7.7 ounces – 10-25 percentile
Head: 18 ¼ inches – 75-90 percentile
Monday, August 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Sorry you have to get shots. Hope the doctor notice how cute you are. Love, Grandma
Post a Comment