Saturday, September 20, 2008

Football!

My dad, mom and I went to a high school football game last night. I sat on my mom or dad's lap the whole time and didn't fuss about it much because it was all so very interesting. My favorite part were the little girl cheerleaders! I stared at them most of the first part of the game and tried to clap along. They didn't cheer the second half so I just clapped when everyone else clapped. The band, balloons and fun grandma lady behind me were quite entertaining too. My dad even shared some of his popcorn with me. That was much better than my snack.
I'll post a picture of the cute pigtails I wore to the game soon. I finally figured out that I can take the clips out of my hiar that mom puts in, so now she puts in ponytails. I get mad at her when she's putting them in! She really needs to be more gentle. Doesn't she remember what it was like to be a little girl getting her hair done?

No comments: