Thursday, October 2, 2008

No More Tears!

7:55 am I was actually trying to sleep in past 8 for once, and Dad comes and gets me up and puts me in my car seat without any breakfast! How rude is that? This is how I woke up on the day I went to go get my tear duct probed. How fitting.



8:20 I'm signed in and the long wait began. I made myself at home and checked things out. I said "Where is?" when Daddy went into this room to sign some papers.


Then we went to a different part of the hospital and the nurse tried to get my blood pressure and oxygen saturation levels. She couldn't get either because I didn't hold still. They put this tiger dress on me so they could get to my toes. I ran around the hallway in it for at least an hour. My mom put a silly blue hat on me and then I couldn't find it when she took it off.


10:25 The nurse came and walked me back into another big room and I didn't cry about leaving Mom and Dad at all.

10:40 The doctor came and told my parents he cleaned a lot of gunk out of my tear duct.

10:55 I didn't fuss at all about having to wake up from the anesthesia. I guess the boy that had his tear duct probed before me cried a lot about it, and my parents had to listen to it. I just cuddled with Daddy and went to sleep after he finally let me have a big glass of apple juice. Ahhh!


12:00 With just a little bloody nose and groggy eyes to show for my surgery, I'm on my way home. I'm ready for a good snack and a good nap!


Thanks to you who prayed for me. Everything went well.

No comments: