Friday, February 19, 2010

More Things I Say

One day this week I was running around "maked" with just my panties and socks on. Then I took them off and I was "really maked."

I finally have a movie I like to watch and I want to watch it all the time! It has kids singing songs on it and one of them I call "The Logan Spirit."

I sometimes ask people to read me the joke book. My mom didn't know we had a joke book, but I showed her we did. It's the book with the alphabet and 'y' is for joke.

I like to dip things, especially in "branch." I dip carrots in "branch," bananas in "branch," and oranges in "branch." I usually have to say, "More branch please." at lunch and supper.

At night I always immediately say "Obee and Nancy" when my mom or dad ask me what I want to thank Jesus for. Sometimes I'll add "Dad and Mom and Wyatt". Last night I said "Obee and Nancy and Santa Claus."


Interpretation Key:
Maked = Naked
Logan = Broken (The Song is actually called "A Joyfull Heart")
Joke = Yoke
Branch = Ranch

4 comments:

Our family said...

Erik likes being naked too.

Ketchup rules over ranch at our house though. I am not sure which one is grosser.

Jana said...

Lauren likes to be naked also. Any "dip" works for her...honey, ketchup, ranch, french, chocolate.....Lauren just likes to "dip". :)

The Johnsons said...

I find it so funny that she is so thankful for Obee and then Nancy in the same breath... and last night Santa Claus. I praise God for this little girl and the way you are bringing her up:)Brad and Shelli

Brooke said...

This is cute! Garrett always thanks Jesus for "square gum with sprinkles in it!"