Sunday, May 10, 2009

Spring

Do you know what nice weather means for me?


It means I get to be in outside pictures with some of my cousins, but...
...it doesn't mean that I'm going to smile for the pictures.

It does mean I get to do fun things with those cousins like going fishing. I touched some of the fish and really liked talking about how they "throw it" back into the "water."

It means I get to spend more time at the park. Uncle Luke went with me once and took me down the slide. I only go down with someone, and I usually just say "Owie" when I see the slide because of an accident once.

It means I get to swing. I used to swing with someone, but now I like to sit in one particular swing all by myself. It means I get to see Obee more. I got to take him on a walk the other day.
It means my knees may look like this for a few months, but that gives me something to talk about at any random moment.


You know what this spring also means? I'm going to be a big sister, but that means I have to share my blog. I'll be taking any suggestions for a new blog address.

No comments: