Friday, February 5, 2010
What's Been Happening
On top of working on my photography skills, I've also been working on washing things in the toilet, like one of Wyatt's books and my shoes. The other chore I'm good at is folding rags. I love folding. It makes me sing and talk like crazy. I've learned quite a few new songs lately. Maybe I'll sing for you some day on video. You probably won't get video of me singing "pa rump pum pum pum" because I sing that in the car. Even though it's not Christmas time anymore I still request that song over and over and over and over and my parents agree to it most of the time. They love me. I sure wish they'd love me more and let me wear my pajamas all the time. I love wearing pajamas any time of the day. I also love driving semi trucks and hauling corn. Daddy plays this with me a lot but then his knees get sore and he has to take a break. If you'd ever like to come play with me, you can drive the red truck. I drive the blue truck. I'm not much for letting other little people play with the things I really like. I have to tell the big people not to let the little people get my things when I take breaks from playing to go potty, sleep or eat. Well, that's what's been happening with me. Thanks for reading.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment