Other big news around here is that Wyatt is trying to be a big boy. I'm getting a little concerned that he's going to be getting into my stuff soon. Instead of just laying on his back all the time, he rolls over and looks around at things on his tummy. He loves being up and looking around in his exersaucer too.
Friday, October 30, 2009
On the Move
Today I kept my panties clean and dry all day! I'd do about anything for gum. Thanks for sending me gum in the mail Grandpa Billy.
Other big news around here is that Wyatt is trying to be a big boy. I'm getting a little concerned that he's going to be getting into my stuff soon. Instead of just laying on his back all the time, he rolls over and looks around at things on his tummy. He loves being up and looking around in his exersaucer too.

Other big news around here is that Wyatt is trying to be a big boy. I'm getting a little concerned that he's going to be getting into my stuff soon. Instead of just laying on his back all the time, he rolls over and looks around at things on his tummy. He loves being up and looking around in his exersaucer too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment