My video is a little sample of how I spent some of my time today. I was trying to wear a path in the carpet by running back and forth from the kitchen to the living room. This time the piano got in my way on the way back. Taking care of "White Baby" (some people who watch me actually have a "black baby") sure keeps me busy.
Thursday, October 22, 2009
In case you were wondering...
...what I've been up to and what my brother and I look like lately, here's a little bit to hold you over until I share my BIG news with you. If you study my video carefully, you might find a clue.


My video is a little sample of how I spent some of my time today. I was trying to wear a path in the carpet by running back and forth from the kitchen to the living room. This time the piano got in my way on the way back. Taking care of "White Baby" (some people who watch me actually have a "black baby") sure keeps me busy.
My video is a little sample of how I spent some of my time today. I was trying to wear a path in the carpet by running back and forth from the kitchen to the living room. This time the piano got in my way on the way back. Taking care of "White Baby" (some people who watch me actually have a "black baby") sure keeps me busy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I looked for moving boxes -- nope. All I see if Elliana and her baby. So maybe she is practicing for sibling number 2. Ha ha! :)
Oh my goodness. I can't stop laughing at how cute she was running in to the piano. I, too, think you're expecting #3. :)
Or maybe you are getting new carpet -- that room needs serious help!
Or maybe it is that you wear big girl panties now!
Post a Comment