You friends are good guessers. If you guessed that I was going to have another sibling, well, I'm just not ready to have to give up more attention. If you guessed that we're getting new carpet in the toy room, then you don't know how much my mom does not like to put effort or money into a place she doesn't own.
My BIG NEWS is that I'm wearing panties! No more diapers for me, except for when I go to bed at night. I've gotten two whole packs of smarties in the last two days out of this going potty deal.
Now that I've got this going potty deal figured out, I've had a talk with Baby about going poopy on the potty. I told her if she'd go poopy on the potty she'd get two candies, then I made her practice.

1 comment:
Thank God for gum! That was the trick with Garrett too. He finally gave into going #2 on the potty because that is the ONLY time he could have gum!
Post a Comment