
Wyatt arrived on Wednesday, so one of my grandmas wins my first blog giveaway, since she's the only one who picked his due date. I love him a lot and he's already teaching me to share. I have to share my mommy and daddy, and I have to share him. Someone took him away from me when I was holding him in the hospital and I started to cry. Thankfully they brought him back. Lots of people like to hold him, so I'm trying to learn to take my turn. I love to give him kisses and wipe his mouth if he burps. I also like to share my new toys with him.

I'll show you more pictures soon but this will have to do for now.
2 comments:
He is beautiful and perfect! I want to hold him too! :)
He is adorable! That top picture is so sweet. I know he's a newborn, but he looks big already. It will be quite interesting to see the difference between a boy and a girl, won't it? I can't wait!
Post a Comment