Monday, May 11, 2009

Giveaway!


Thanks to all who voted in my poll. Looks like May 18th is the most popular pick. Did you know that's my parents anniversary? Is that why you voted for it? If you would like to leave a comment for me and tell me what date you voted for I'll send you a prize if you end up picking the right day. I considered sending you something splattered with milk, but then I would have to show mom the trick to how I did this to my face this morning. I decided you might like a colored picture from me instead.
PS - My mom thanks each of you who voted that she'll have the baby before the 20th, because she is very doubtful that's possible.

1 comment:

Our family said...

MAY 21ST IS MY VOTE -- SO IF YOU ARE STILL PREGNANT NEXT WEEK AND THEY INDUCE YOU, YOU BETTER PICK THAT DAY! :)