Monday, October 13, 2008

Enjoying October

I did a lot of fun things this weekend and today. Friday we went to the park, which we do a lot, but this time we brought the camera along. I like to climb up the stairs using the railing, get on the bridge and then put my face between the bars so I can get or give a kiss.

Then I played with my ball outside. I do this a lot too, but this time it when under the car. I didn't know how I was going to get it out.
Saturday I went to the farmer's market with my cousins and aunt and uncle. I get so excited every time I see them. Today I went swimming with them and wasn't scared the whole time. I accidentally went under a couple times and recovered quite quickly. Before we went swimming I got a haircut. See I now have "tapered side bangs" that don't go in to my eyes anymore.

Another thing we worked on this weekend was learning a few body parts. I'm pretty consistent with finding my belly button although it's hard to see over my big tummy sometimes.

I'm a little less consistent with knowing where my nose is.

No comments: