Monday, August 11, 2008

Animals

Animals are one of my favorite things right now. I love to look at books with animals, see animals outside, and pull my toy puppy around on his leash. The other day I tried to take my neighbor dog on a walk with his leash, but he didn't want to go. A couple weeks ago Grandma Carol took me to a real big zoo. Once again my favorite animals were the penguins. They had some really neat little birds that were fun to watch too.This weekend I went to the county fair twice. I loved the little piglets the best and saw a lot of farm animals I'd never seen before. Did you know I can say 'horse'?

We went to the library for the first time today and checked out some new books about animals. I think I'll learn the names of some new ones this week.

No comments: