On our long drive to Pops and Grandma's house this week, we stopped and stayed with them and they let us ride their horse, Derby. Wyatt even got to check him out (while he still chewed on his fist of course).
I don't even like to think about having to ride on a four wheeler with daddy, but once I got in that saddle I realized that I'd ride on a horse with him anyday. It's not loud like all that farm machinery. My dad, Dr Brad and I went on a little ride, and I sang for the horse while we were riding. We even went a little fast. 
Saturday, September 12, 2009
Derby
I know these very nice people who live too far away from me who have horses. If you want a very nice horse, I can get you their number. Doesn't he look like the type of guy you'd like to buy a horse from?
After our ride we walked out to the pasture to look at their baby horses. They really liked me.
Thanks a lot Dr Brad and Dr Shelli! Maybe someday you can talk my dad into buying one of your horses for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment