Tuesday, August 11, 2009
Colorado
We took a vacation to Colorado with my mom's family. If you read her blog, you'll know why I can't have a picture of everyone together from the vacation. You'll have to settle for a picture with my and my cousins on one of our hikes (I was born to be a hiker!) and a picture of my dad and I when we were trying to feed the chipmunks. I couldn't sit still enough for them to eat out of my hand, but they did eat out of Daddy's hand. I just put the corn in my pockets and took it home.
It was my first time to see the mountains. I wasn't really impressed. The orange 'balloons' on wires were more interesting to me. We had a fun time in the 'dot tub' outside on the porch, and I got to blow out candles and open more presents while we were there too. My parents didn't take any pictures. Wyatt (who cried and hurt our ears a lot on the way home) is really effecting their abilities.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment