Friday, June 26, 2009

When They Thought I Was Sleeping

When my parents think I'm going to sleep, I'm actually entertaining myself in other ways like taking the vents out, moving my pillows and blankets to the floor to sleep, and other things they still don't know about. One afternoon this is how they found me when I woke up from my nap. It kind of hurt when I tried to get up.
Since I had been moving to the floor to sleep at my old house, they didn't feel bad to give me a temporary bed to sleep on at the new house. Now that I don't have moving to the floor to entertain myself, I just take off my diaper and pajamas.

2 comments:

Our family said...

erik doesn't take his diaper off yet but he does like to pull his penis up out of his diaper -- so he pees all over everything. We have started putting him to bed in onsies.

Unknown said...

That is hilarious!