Friday, April 10, 2009

New Bed

Daddy surprised mommy and me and came home from farming a day early. I was very excited to see him until I saw his boots. They made him seem scary. To try and help me feel better about this, my mom put my boots on and daddy and I went to get the mail together in our boots.Daddy coming home early meant that he'll be here to help put me to bed for more than two days in a row, which meant I got to move out of my crib into a big bed. We worked all evening on getting my new room ready. I practiced sleeping on my bed and was very giddy about it.

When it was actually time to go to bed, I was nervous and cried. Mom and Daddy helped me not feel so scared and I eventually fell asleep all by myself. Who said you have to sleep with your head at the top of the bed?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is so cute. I'm sure it's exactly how Selah will end up on her bed when we decide to change her.