Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Weekend

Along with figuring out that this new bed means I can get out of bed whenever I want and sneak up and scare my mommy, I did a lot of other things over Easter weekend.

I had to bundle up for an Easter egg hunt. I felt no need to hurry to pick up the eggs or candy. The best part of it was probably getting to eat some of the candy with my friend Sully and seeing his baby brother. I'm really having fun in this picture. I just had to concentrate on eating my candy.

I got some snazzy new shoes and some sidewalk chalk. Watching the chalk roll down the driveway was more entertaining than coloring with it after a while. I did get all dressed up and went to church too. I just wondered why I didn't see Don, Leka, Ninnee and Jill there. I hope they get better soon!

No comments: