I've been keeping busy doing puzzles these days. I don't really have a favorite one but once I start on a puzzle, I like to do it over and over again. Thankfully, Aunt Jill let me borrow a bunch of her puzzles. Mom says puzzling is really helping to expand my vocabulary. Here I am doing a puzzle on Monday that Aunt Jill brought over on Saturday night. I've practiced this one a lot.
Thursday, March 5, 2009
Puzzling
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
jj,jv bhjjjjjh --- Erik saysb, hjjbvvvc " Good job on the puzzle! I am looking forward to seeing you."
Erik loves to watch Elliana's videos. He signs more, more when they are done. He knows who she is too -- points and says "Ellie". Not sure he can get her whole name out yet but that is the first name he has actually tried to say. :)
Post a Comment