Monday, March 16, 2009

Cows


We took another road trip. This time to the farm. My strong Uncle Darin actually picked up a one day old calf so I could pet it. For those who would like a little farm education, this calves mom was a heifer so she's not as protective of her baby as a cow would be. I was happy to pet the calf but really enjoyed seeing all the cows from a distance even though the noisy, diesel pickup we had to ride in to go see them was a little scary to me. I didn't want to leave my dad's lap. (Yes, I wasn't in a car seat, but we weren't on the road much either. We actually drove on the grass and dirt!) On the way home I said to my mom and dad, "Cows...Kitties...Puppies." Those are the great things you get to see on the farm.

No comments: