Monday, June 23, 2008

My Neighbor Friend

I’ve been spending a lot of time with my neighbor friend Logan lately. We live two doors away from each other and are only 13 days apart in age. I’m the older one, but you wouldn’t know it by our sizes. We like to play together, go on walks, and swim together. He has two dogs I used to be scared of, but now I get real excited when I see them. Logan and I like to play with the dogs' food and water bowls. They make lots of good noise! I would like to try their dog food but my mom won’t let me. The other night Logan and I had a little date with some yummy snacks.

We were really messy after that so we got cleaned up and ready for bed. Then our parents thought it would be fun to put us on these animals and take our picture. I didn’t think it was a very good idea, but Logan thought it was just fine. He's braver than me.

The sad thing is that Logan is moving away this week. When he moves I won’t get to look and see if he’s outside when I go outside, and I won’t have a neighbor to swim and go on walks with me. I’m really going to miss my friend Logan!

1 comment:

Our family said...

Very cute blog Julie. I think it looks like the size discrepancy between Logan and Elliana is not quite as big anymore.