Saturday, January 7, 2012

Christmas with Family...Lots of Pictures

Here I am talking to my Great Grandma Ellie.




Alexa read about Jesus being born before we opened presents.

I helped Andrew a little bit.


Grandma and Pops with messy haired Wyatt


Wyatt liked opening presents with Uncle Luke.

Wyatt likes to look at his own book when someone reads a book that's not one of his favorites.

He really liked Pop's phone.

This is Rex, Uncle Greg's new dog. Ashley and I played with his and his sister at one of our Christmases.

At a different Christmas party we played her new DSI.


The little kids watched Trey play his DSI.

Uncle Brent, Darin and Greg like to wrestle. We like it!


I think Grandpa Billy and Marian are watching something exciting.


After all our Christmas parties, Wyatt asked one morning if we were going to open more Christmas presents. I just ask my mom now, "What I should do?" I was very sad I didn't get a new DVD because Wyatt got new ones [Mom's thought: She was really tired at the moment from all the fun she'd been having.], but I was happy to get several little boxes and other fun presents too!

No comments: