Friday, September 30, 2011

Opal and Betty

If you've been wondering, here are some of Brad and Shelli's other pets. I liked them too even though we couldn't remember their cute names.

Here are their new goats, Opal and Betty. I got to feed them from a bucket instead of from my hand like we have to do at the zoo.   I even got to feed them both at the same time!
I must not have fed them enough because later we had to chase them away from the raspberries.

They found the raspberries when we were playing with the horses. Daddy rode Derby

 and Brad rode Honey. Wyatt rode both because he switched in the middle of the ride. (Honey is for sale if you want to buy a horse.) I didn't ride a horse because I didn't want the horse to run. 

I just had fun hanging out with Shelli and chasing the goats.
We also played with Hannah, the dog, and Fred, the cat. Wyatt liked teasing Fred the most. Ole and Ginger were hiding so we didn't get to see them. 

No comments: