Saturday, May 21, 2011

Happy Birthday Wyatt

Mom took lots of pictures on Wyatt's birthday so we could remember all about Wyatt when he turned 2, and so we could show them to you on here. I got in a lot of the pictures too.

When we heard Wyatt was awake we hurried upstairs to go tell him happy birthday! He was already happy and reading books like he likes to do.




Daddy got up before all of us to go shoot a turkey.
We had to get a picture with him and the feathers before Wyatt could open his presents. Wyatt didn't like getting that picture taken.

I gave Wyatt a Thomas the train.
We got pinwheels in Wyatt's birthday box from Grandma Carol so we put them outside, and mom took ANOTHER picture before we went to the children's museum. They let Wyatt wear shorts, but I had to change into pants instead of my "gymnastics shorts." I told them that I wished I was two so I could wear shorts.

We built a house at the children's museum


and ate lunch at Five Guys.
Yum. Grilled Cheese.
After our nap we talked to Pops and Grandma on the computer. Wyatt picked his nose for them, and I showed them the butterfly on my arm from the children's museum. After we had some of Wyatt's favorite foods for supper, chicken and asparagus, we sang to him and had ice cream. Mommy didn't have any candles for him to blow out. She needs to buys some.
He sang to himself too.
Mommy took lots of pictures of Wyatt eating his ice cream because he kept saying "picture 'gain." Then he'd wait for her to take a picture before he took his bite.

Mommy asked him to make his crabby face, and he did.

She asked him to close his eyes really tight like he does when he prays or when she tells him to close his eyes to sleep, and he did.
I asked her to take a picture of me too, and she did.
At the end of the day, we put on our pajamas and went to our friend's house so we could sleep there while the big people played cards. They had a big tractor cookie and their mommy had candles, so Wyatt got to blow out candles on his birthday and a yummy cookie that he ate really fast and messy.

Happy Birthday Wyatt!


No comments: