Emily did my hair again.
This time my mom's cousin, Ashley, was the bride.
Erik's mom told all about how we did at our jobs, so check that out on her blog. It shows how much fun Erik and I had together. I told my mom after Erik left that I didn't like him having to go home.
and I stayed asleep even when they put me on the floor. They did wake me up to dance but I was still too tired to show off all my good moves and too grumpy to dance with anyone. It was still fun.
Wyatt dressed up for the wedding too and stuffed food in his face as much as possible, just like always.
It was a very special day. Thanks for letting me be your wedding girl Rob and Ashley! If you'd like to see one more picture of me during the wedding you can look at their photographer's blog.

1 comment:
This is darling Julie! I love the sleeping pictures. That flower girl stuff is hard work!
Post a Comment