I bet you were sad to see the curls go but I love it! Great first haircut! So cute!
Oh NOOOOOOOO! He looks so grown up! Very cute, though.
I love long hair on boys, but oh goodness, Wyatt looks SOOOO cute with short hair!!! What a big boy!!
Handsome boy! I will miss those beautiful curls though. I bet you have some cute locks to save for his baby book!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I bet you were sad to see the curls go but I love it! Great first haircut! So cute!
Oh NOOOOOOOO! He looks so grown up! Very cute, though.
I love long hair on boys, but oh goodness, Wyatt looks SOOOO cute with short hair!!! What a big boy!!
Handsome boy! I will miss those beautiful curls though. I bet you have some cute locks to save for his baby book!
Post a Comment