We just got back from a trip to see Erik and Elaina. We stayed with some nice people who actually let me drive their Gator fast! I almost ran over some flowers and knocked over the food table, but mom was strong enough to stop me. I wish you could've heard her yell "STOP!"
Isn't that nice how the boys let the girls drive? Wyatt should've learned to walk from Elaina, but he still just likes to crawl or have mom hold him.
I don't know why mom didn't take a picture with Erik and Eliana's mom. They talk on the phone all the time, you'd think she would've taken a picture with her! Duh!
She also should've taken a picture of me picking and eating strawberries and peas and of Baron, my Beagle friend, and of Wyatt crying in the car. You'll just have to use your imaginations.
We can't wait to see you again in a few months Erik and Elaina!


No comments:
Post a Comment