Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Birthday Week

It's Wyatt's birthday tomorrow. Do you think I should let him talk on here or should I just keep telling you about him? It's such a hard thing to share. I don't know if I can do it.

For now I'll just show you pictures from the birthday party we had for him. We had to be inside because of the rain. People still braved the mud to come, even Great Grandpa from far away! Mom tried to get a picture with Wyatt and all his guests but missed a few! Sorry if you were someone she missed! It was fun to have you all there.


Wondering about that last picture? Uncle Greg used his sweatshirt to wrap Wyatt's present. You can tell Mollie wasn't with him. Wyatt got lots of great new toys, and I'm really enjoying them. He's so nice to share with me.

We have more celebrating to do later, so more birthday pictures will be coming. 

No comments: