Friday, January 8, 2010

Some things I say - With New Additions

If I ask in a real sweet voice, "Mommy (or Daddy), will you play with me?" they usually do.

I found that saying "You play with me, right now! Understand?" while shaking my finger at them doesn't work as well.

Today Daddy couldn't play with me because he had to make some "cone falls."

This morning I told my mom while I was holding tightly to a little bottle of baby soap, "Don't hide this soap from me or I might cry." Then I went and hid in the corner and slowly poured it onto my new toy phone. It smells great now and mom hid the soap.

I got new sunglasses for Christmas "to keep my eyes warm."

When my tractor wheels fall off, I find it necessary to say, "oh shoot" or "stink."

Did you know, "I go potty all-by-myself."?

1 comment:

Jana said...

So cute...they say the darndest things don't they. Lauren also finds it necessary to say "oh shoot!"