Monday, February 16, 2009

Road Trip

I went to see Pops, Grandma, Grandma Ellie and Grandpa Johnnie this weekend which meant I had to sit in my carseat for a very long time. This is how I started out, with all my blankets and my kitty and my parents telling me to take a nap.
After a while, they realized I wasn't going to sleep right away, so they gave me a little TV with Clifford on it. I was interested in this for a few minutes but only when Clifford was actually on the TV. Then I realized it was more fun to open and shut it and play with the buttons.
Mom took the TV away and said I had to take a nap before I would get to see Pops. That made me look like this:
I finally did fall asleep and had a great time at Pops and Grandma's house. My favorite toy there this time was a turtle bathtub toy. He had to go everywhere with me. I also had fun giving my Great Grandpa farm animal toys. He thought it was fun too.

Sorry to keep you waiting so long for more pictures. I'm going to my 2nd swimming lesson tonight so hopefully I'll have some pictures from that to show you soon!

No comments: