Sunday, January 11, 2009

Daddy Weekend

Dad took me on a trip with him this weekend. Instead of putting me in my crib to sleep, he just put me in my car seat and we drove to Elsie and then came back the same way the next day. I got to play with my Robertson cousins almost all day Saturday. Trey was my favorite. I gave him hugs when we left, but I did not want to give Ashley any hugs. Ashley did show me how to go potty like a big girl. Aunt Katie let me try too, and I went potty on the potty too! I got a Skittle just like Ashley. My mom was very excited to hear this.

This afternoon Daddy was playing with one of his new toys. He let me check it out with him. I had to ask him "What's this?" about 15 times because there was so many different things to figure out in this toy.

After he named all the little buttons on it for me, he let me listen to it with him. Can you see how carefully I'm listening and how excited Daddy is with his toy?

No comments: