
I had a very busy first birthday weekend. I got to go to a wedding on my birthday and had a fun party the next day. One of the really special things about my birthday party was that all my grandpa's and grandma's, all but one of my aunt's and uncle's (We missed you Aunt 'Nae) and all of my cousins were there. Some of them had to drive a long way to be at my party. On top of that, my second cousin Erik came from so far away that he had to fly in an airplane to be here. It was sure nice of everyone to come, especially since they had to be outside on a hot July day.
Here are some picture highlights from my birthday and my birthday party.
Opening the first card I got in the mail.

Aunt Jill entertaining me at the wedding reception.

The cupcake before -

...and after - It was a yummy cupcake! I especially liked the frosting.

Opening some of my great presents with some help. (a.k.a very uncontrolled chaos!)

Thanks to everyone who made my first birthday special!
2 comments:
She's growing up! And such a cutie. Love the pics. :)
I love your blog!!! That first picture is such a cute expression. I can not believe how big she is getting!! It's been TOO long since we've all been together. Good to see you tonight and thanks for the baby advice!
Post a Comment